Wednesday 26 October 2011

More goodies

Had another trip to the charity shop in search of a microwave but no luck, (I was given a huge old one from a neighbour today, but it blew all the house electrics when i switched it on ! )
but did get this Midwinter fashion tea set , 6 of each , cup, saucer and plate, for £3
the decoration is actually gold, but it doesn't really show up in the photo.

I also got some brand new slippers for £1.50, my lot all said they look like granny slippers but I don't care ! they are so warm and cosy, lol




My Mum brought me this glass chopping board up from Yorkshire on sunday, love it !
fingers crossed someone donates a microwave this week !

4 comments:

  1. Love your slippers, they look so cosy!!!

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great price for the tea set - they have really rocketed in price in this area!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds on both your posts, and I like your slippers! Good luck with finding a microwave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comments :)
    I've gone mad and bought a brand new combi microwave ! it's not like me to buy owt new if I can help it !

    ReplyDelete